Happy almost Thanksgiving everyone! I have so many things to be grateful about this year. Today I’m sharing my top 10—though the list could go on and on.
- My parents: Without them, Brandon and I wouldn’t be where we are. They have helped us so much this first year in all aspects of life.
- My husband: Brandon is my rock. It’s our first holiday season as husband and wife and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s crazy how you can love someone more and more with each day.
- My pups: They always make me smile.
- Oakstone Homes: For giving me the opportunity to find something I love doing every day and be passionate about.
- My blog: This little space on the internet has brought me more than I ever thought was possible. I’ve created lasting friendships, worked with so many amazing brands, and have gotten so many opportunities from it. It challenges me, keeps me creative, and brings me amazing readers like you! I’m so incredibly grateful.
- My best friends: For always supporting me, being honest with me, inspiring me, and making me a better me.
- Family health: My family has been blessed with another year of healthy minds + bodies.
- Our first home: Although I can’t wait to build our next home, this one has been just perfect for us.
- Our wedding guest: To all of the 80 guests who made the trip to Mexico, we are forever grateful. Brandon and I love you to pieces and can’t express just how much it meant that you were there.
- The future: 2016 has been a year of hard work and great opportunity for Brandon and I. Although the future is never certain, we’re sure excited about it. So much more to come on this.
Creating that list was so easy. What are you most grateful for this year? Onto holiday plans. First thing on Thursday morning, Brandon, the pups, and I are heading to Omaha to celebrate with my family through the weekend. I can’t wait to just hang out—and EAT! My family doesn’t partake in Black Friday craziness, but instead, we’ll be watching the new Gilmore Girls and shopping from the comfort of our home computers. To make your holiday season a bit less stressful, I’ve created The Holiday Shop, which is flashing above. I’ve scoured the Web to create a curated gift guide for everyone on your list. Below is a small sneak peek. To shop more gift ideas, clicks through the guides by hovering over The Holiday Shop above.
Gifts For Her
Gifts For Him
Gifts For Mom
Gifts For Dad
Gifts For Your BFF
Gifts Under $25
Gifts Under $50
Gifts Under $100
Gifts Under $100+